Published: 21/10/2013 16:29:51
AMAZING PRIZES ANNOUNCED FOR OUR EQUESTIAN AWARDS' SILENT AUCTION
A whole host of fantastic silent auction prizes have been confirmed for our Animal Health Trust Equestrian Awards evening, held in November.
The silent auction, along with the main charity auction, forms an important part of the evening, helping to raise vital funds for our ongoing research into fighting disease and injury in animals.
Amongst others, prizes being auctioned on the night include:
- A morning in Newmarket spent with a top jump and flat trainer,
- A weekend golfing break at the famous K Club Hotel & Spa in Ireland,
- A painting by renowned Newmarket equestrian artist Jacquie Jones,
- Sponsorship of a race at Newmarket racecourse at the AHT Gala Race Day in May 2014,
- A box at Ascot racecourse for 18 people, including entrance tickets and car park passes,
- Four tickets to the Olympia Horse Show.
The Equestrian Awards, which is now in its 25th year, will be held at the Lancaster London on 7 November. The Awards mark the achievements of riders, owners, trainers and horses from all areas of equestrianism. Guests attending the event will be greeted with a champagne reception, sumptuous three course meal, followed by dancing, with trainer Richard Phillips hosting the main auction. In order to be in with a chance of winning any one of the wonderful auction prizes, (with many more to be announced on the night), you can purchase tickets for the 2013 Equestrian Awards at www.aht.org.uk/equestrianawards.
Spending your money wisely
From every £1 you give
us we spend 93p
fighting disease and
injury in animals.
We use the remaining 7p
to raise the next £1.