Published: 30/03/2012 15:34:21
New Breed Club health seminar dates added
Following on from previous success, the Animal Health Trust has added two dates in 2012 for canine health seminars, intended for breeders and club representatives.
In the past we have held similar events for those interested in learning more about developing trends in canine health and breeding. These have proved popular with individual breeders and breed clubs reps alike.
The two dates scheduled for 2012 are:
Friday 18 May & Saturday 8 September
The specific areas that will be covered include the following:
• Ongoing research into canine cancers
• Progress towards the AHT’s new cancer centre
• All you need to know about basic canine genetics
• Updates and ongoing theories into Seasonal Canine Illness
• And, an exclusive look into how our Mate Select scheme is working towards healthier breeding in pedigree dogs.
The above topics will be covered on both dates, for a small cost of £15 per person. Delegates will also be taken on a tour of our Small Animal Clinic. All seminars will take place in the Lecture Theatre of our Visitors Centre, atLanwadesPark.
For more information or to book your place, contact Sophia Waters on 01638 555 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spending your money wisely
From every £1 you give
us we spend 93p
fighting disease and
injury in animals.
We use the remaining 7p
to raise the next £1.