Our Dermatology Unit aims to see all non-emergency cases within two weeks of referral; emergency cases are seen as soon as possible.
Dermatology cases are often incurable and need long term management and so we will work with you and your client to achieve a comfortable pet on the right balance of medication.
What we offer:
- Time, enthusiasm and a logical approach to each case ensuring the best outcome for each individual patient
- Exceptional client and patient care
- Short or long term case management
- Rapid reporting of results
- Cytology, histopathology, bacteriology and haematology on site
- Intradermal testing
- High field MRI scanner on-site (useful for ears, dermoid sinuses, foreign bodies); cost-effective and accurate ‘bulla mini-scan’ performed in selected cases
- Integrated management of complex surgical and medical cases
Meet our Head of Dermatology
Jane leads our Dermatology team, which includes:
Diana Ferreira DVM MSc MRCVS Dipl. ECVD, EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology
Jeanette Bannoehr Dr.med.vet., DVM, PhD, Dipl. ECVD MRCVS, EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology