We receive appointments on a routine or emergency basis and provides a 24-hour emergency service seven days a week, all year round.
The Neurology/Neurosurgery team is available for telephone advice services to veterinary surgeons in both general and referral practices.
What we offer:
- On-site 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner imaging operated by specialists on a 24-hour basis
- Electrodiagnostic facilities
- State-of-the-art operating theatres which allow us to offer a comprehensive referral service for canine and feline patients with medical and surgical neurological conditions
- We see intracranial, spinal and neuromuscular emergencies on a 24-hour basis
- We offer a congenital deafness-screening programme in a variety of at-risk breeds
- We offer an incredibly competitive epilepsy work-up package and a spinal surgery package and on-going advice on medical management of these patients at any time, via phone, fax or email.
- We aim to notify referring vets of our initial assessment within 24 hours of seeing a patient. A more detailed report will follow within 48 hours.
- If patients are hospitalised, we will call to update the owner on a daily basis. If the patient is critical or further updates are required, we will call more often.
Meet our Head of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Luisa leads our Neurology team, which includes:
Anita Shea BVSc MRCVS PGCertVetEd FHEA DipECVN RCVS and EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
Fabio Stabile DVM, MRCVS, PhD, DipECVN RCVS and EBVS ® European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
Elena Scarpante DVM, MRCVS, DipECVN
Lluis Sanchez MRCVS
Oliver Marsh BVM BVS, MRCVS