If you would like to support a charity that has animals at its heart, then put your company at the heart of our charity…
Whether you are a small business or large organisation, as a charity we need your support now to ensure animals in the UK, and across the world, can lead happy, healthy lives.
How will supporting the Animal Health Trust benefit my company?
There are a number of good reasons why a company would want to work with us.
- As we only work with a small, select, number of organisations we are able to offer a tailored charitable-giving approach to suit your individual needs
- We can help with your brand reach – providing your company with access to new marketplaces through networking opportunities with like-minded individuals and organisations and access to our key supporters and donors
- Attending high-profile events in unique locations, hosted by our President HRH The Princess Royal and our Trustees, including the chance to visit one of the royal palaces
- Help to enhance your brand reputation and satisfy your corporate citizenship objectives
- Create greater employee engagement through a Charity of the Year relationship, volunteering and team building activities
How can my company support the Animal Health Trust?
With your dedicated Account Manager, we will work with you to ensure your support is the most appropriate to deliver your long-term objectives.
This could include:
- The opportunity to work towards a specific project with the AHT to help make a significant difference to the wellbeing of future generations of animals
- Sponsorship opportunities – AHT UK Equestrian Awards, AHT charity race day, AHT Art Trail
- Corporate donations
- Charity of the Year – building a longer-term relationship and exclusivity for the year
- Employee fundraising – marathons, Prudential RideLondon, team events
- Gifts in Kind – auction prizes
- Employee volunteering at AHT sponsored events
Meet some of our Partners:
Devoucoux Saddles, award sponsor, the AHT’s UK Equestrian Awards
Please contact us to discuss opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!